Cloverfield!

O.k. I'm officially geeked out on the movie Cloverfield. If you've been to a movie theater you've seen the poster of a headless Statue of Liberty and a swath of destruction through lower Manhatten. Besides that poster there's been little publicity...until now.

Below is an extended clip from the movie. Apparently the entire film is like this -- shot from a video camera of someone who was witnessing the events presented in the movie. If this extended clip doesn't suck you in, I don't know what would.

I actually found one review and it's pretty damn funny. If you've ever checked out Aint-it-cool-news you might have run into Neil Cumpston and his reviews. This one doesn't disappoint. Here's the review. By the way, the language is pretty raw, no images so I guess it's semi-safe for work. Definitely don't read it if you have a nine year old looking over your shoulder.

Also I plan to check out a bunch of movies between now and New Years. I'll review them as I see themr. However, I Am Legend is just so so. Decent premise, intense as all hell, but kinda dumb. I plan to see I'm Not There, Juno, Walk Hard, maybe Golden Compass, and a few others so I'll have a good list to review. Check back soon!

Check the clip above and let me know what you think in the comments. Like I said, I'm salivating over Cloverfield right now.

You made some respectable points there. I seemed on the web for the problem and found most individuals will associate with together with your website.

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on December 19, 2007 9:39 PM.

The Hobbit is Coming to a Theater Near You! was the previous entry in this blog.

Friday Random Top 10 is the next entry in this blog.