Friday Random Top 10

Quite a weekend coming up. I'm looking at Huckabee winning South Carolina and Obama winning Nevada. Cloverfield opens today, NFL Conference Championships (Patriots, Packers btw), Gophers bballers host Michigan State and colder than a witches teat. Must kick it all off by going to Uptown Chipotle for a Burrito with Shane, Cheesehead, and SBG.

Here's this week's Top 10:

1. Vamos (Live) – Pixies
2. Lawyers Guns and Money – Warren Zevon
3. Apple Tree – Wolfmother
4. Pleasure Seeker – Social Distortion
5. Superstar – Sonic Youth
6. Never Loved A Man – Aretha Franklin
7. It’s Not Over Yet – Klaxons
8. Dumb – Nirvana
9. Do the Ostrich – Neal Pollack Invasion
10. Ugly – Violent Femmes

Looks like another episode of be a college DJ for a day, but a fun list nonetheless. What's your top 10?

It's not a top ten, just a random one...

Otis Redding "(Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay" The Complete Stax/Volt Singles: 1959-1968
Psapp "The Words" The Only Thing I Ever Wanted
The Pretenders "Message of Love" The Singles
Gomez "Get Myself Arrested" Bring It On
The Mekons "Brutal" The Curse of the Mekons
Johnny Cash "I'll Fly Away" Unearthed: My Mother's Hymn Book
The Mekons "Road to Florida" So Good It Hurts
Remmy Ongala & the Orchestre Super Matimila "Mrema" Mambo
Kathleen Edwards "Back to Me" Back to Me
Lambchop "Nothing but a Blur from a Bullet Train" Aw C'mon

bonus
Bill Nelson "New Moon Rising" Blue Moons and Laughing Guitars

Appreciate it for sharing Friday Random Top 10 - Lost Forest After Dark with us keep update bro love your article about Friday Random Top 10 - Lost Forest After Dark .

Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass' favor.

Friday Random Top 10 - Lost Forest After Dark I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks! your article about Friday Random Top 10 - Lost Forest After Dark Best Regards Lisa Justin

Nice information, a lot of thanks to the author. It truly is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!

Friday Random Top 10 - Lost Forest After Dark I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You're amazing! Thanks! your article about Friday Random Top 10 - Lost Forest After Dark Best Regards Lisa Shane

Magnificent goods from you, man. Friday Random Top 10 - Lost Forest After Dark I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely magnificent. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific Friday Random Top 10 - Lost Forest After Dark informations.

Friday Random Top 10 - Lost Forest After Dark I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks! your article about Friday Random Top 10 - Lost Forest After DarkBest Regards Cindy

I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

Friday Random Top 10 - Lost Forest After Dark I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks! your article about Friday Random Top 10 - Lost Forest After DarkBest Regards Cindy

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on January 18, 2008 9:20 AM.

Dylan at Newport was the previous entry in this blog.

Oh so Close! is the next entry in this blog.