My desire to play every one of the nearly 7000 songs on my I-pod is coming to an end. I have around 300 songs left and hopefully this weekend I can finish them up. Wish me luck! Here's this week's top 10...
1. Please Don't be Gentle With Me - Minutemen
2. Are You a Hypnotist? - Flaming Lips
3. Little One - Beck
4. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - U2
5. Oh Sheila - Prince
6. Los Angeles - X
7. The Willing Conscript - Pete Seeger
8. Please Don't Go - K.C. and the Sunshine Band
9. All the Things She Gave Me - Waterboys
10. In The Real World - Roy Orbison
O.k. that's diverse. Not sure if I can glean a theme with this one. What's your top 10?