Rock Snob Venn Diagram

The discussion below about the relative merits (or lack thereof) of the latest Shin's album reminds me of this:

Venn.jpg

Hey Free - Personally, I have not heard the latest Shins album, but I was interested to read that you have been listening to quite a bit of Teenage Fanclub. I have always liked them. I remember when "Bandwagonesque" came out in 1991, a couple reviewers called it one of the worst albums ever written and another said it was better than Nirvana's "Nevermind."

This also backs up your graphic.

Jeff T.

LOL! Love that diagram! I suppose now, though, that that's a diagram that you used to like.

I agree SBG, I'd love to have a T-shirt with that diagram. I wear it out in public all the time.

Many thanks for writing this excellent blogposting. I really just like the model which you use to compose about points. It was incredibly informative and I need to thank you you for thaking the time to create about this. Plenty of folks would explain this stuff so more complicated, but with your statements I really understand now anything. I'm certain I'll verify back your website and my rss reader will like your stuff too.

When you have accomplished a company administration diploma online, there will be a range of benefits you will begin to discover nearly right away. For one, you will be ready to comprehensive your every day jobs with a renewed sense of goal and confidence. In addition, you will be qualified for a higher place and greater pay out. If your task refuses to provide you this, you have the capabilities and the qualifications to seek out employment elsewhere.

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on January 4, 2008 4:05 PM.

Friday Random Top 10 was the previous entry in this blog.

Walk Hard - The Dewey Cox Story is the next entry in this blog.