Friday Random Top 10

File under sexist pig: I can’t figure out of Cindy McCain is scary hot (for her age) or just scary. She’s like one of those vision pictures: at first glance it looks like a vase, then looks like two faces looking at each, then a vase again. Anyway, here’s your Friday Top 10...

1. Unscathed – Jack Logan
2. Tame – Pixies
3. Highway Patrolman – Bruce Springsteen
4. In the Time it Takes – X
5. Christ for President – Billy Bragg and Wilco
6. Explain it to Me – Liz Phair
7. Passenger Pigeon – Handsome Family
8. Prime of Life – Neil Young
9. Conclusion of the Railroad Earth – Jack Kerouac
10. Where Have All the Flowers Gone – Peter Paul and Mary

O.k. A little mellower this week. Christ for President is appropriate given the election season upon us. A nice vibe to chill to, especially since Winter refuses to leave the Upper Midwest. What’s your top 10?

I vote for scary.

I hear you Snyder. thing is I'll be watching McCain and I'll think, hmm who's that blonde? Then slap my forhead and go, OMG it's Cyndi!!

Why are you watching McCain when you could be watching Scarlett movies?

Why are both of you watching McCain when you should be watching Hillary who is not hot, just scary.

I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thank you, Iˇ¦ll try and check back more often. How frequently you update your website?

Bernard always had a few prayers in the hall and some whiskey afterwards as he was rather pious.

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on March 7, 2008 8:34 AM.

Hilary! was the previous entry in this blog.

The Apple Orchard is the next entry in this blog.