Tourney Time!!!

Drake.jpg

There's a reason grown (and not so grown) men shed a tear when they hear the opening notes to One Shining Moment. It's because 3 glorious weekends of college basketball have just come to another conclusion. But no need for tears here. Those three weekends are about to begin. Got your picks in?

Like last year it looks like the top seeds should rule your brackets. Sure there are some cutesy teams like Louisville or Pitt, but if you don't have the big dogs in your final four you will be out of the money. Here is my sweet 16:

North Carolina
Notre Dame
Louisville
Tennessee

Kansas
Vanderbilt
Wisconsin
Georgetown

Memphis
Pitt
Standford
Texas

UCLA
UConn
Xavier
Duke

I have UCLA beating Texas and N. Carolina beating Georgetown in the finals. UCLA as champs.

Who do you like?

Hoyas all the way, baby!

Pictured is Nick Grant. He graduated last year and isn't on this year's Drake team.

But the picture rocks! Are you intimating that not only do I have to find pics that represent what is being said in the blog, they have to be accurate as well? That is a mighty high bar my friend, mighty high.

btw, Snyder... hope you had another bracket going without the Hoyas.

I'm not saying anything about your selection. I just wanted to share from my deep knowledge of Drake basketball. Nick Grant threw down one of the sickest dunks I've ever seen in person, so it's all good.

Nope. I had four brackets in three pools with Georgetown winning each time. What was sad was the one that had Georgetown over UConn for the championship.

At least now I can just enjoy the games and not worry about my already-busted brackets and I might still win the last-place 10% of the pool for one of them.

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on March 20, 2008 8:32 AM.

Dick Cheney: Angel of Doom was the previous entry in this blog.

It's Raining McCain is the next entry in this blog.