T-Paw Not Getting Any

First-Lady-3-Red_R09122005_-thumb.jpg

Over the weekend, Governor Pawlenty had this to say about his wife Mary:

"I have a wife who genuinely loves to fish. I mean, she will take the lead and ask me to go out fishing, and joyfully comes here. She loves football, she'll go to hockey games, and I jokingly say, 'Now, if I could only get her to have sex with me I'd really have it made.''"

Now T-Paw does and says nothing without thinking of the political ramifications. So what was the reason for calling out his wife on the radio? A couple of thoughts:

1. He's telling other 40-something men who have been married for years and also not getting any that "I'm just like you." Thus generating sympathy and more importantly, votes.

2. Signaling to the Republican elite in Washington, many of who are either having sex with boys or with someone other than their for-show-only wives: "I'm not doing my wife either, if chosen as VP I'll be just like you!"

3. Telling anti-feminist voters: When my wife doesn't put out in the bedroom, I just don't whine about it in private. I whine about it publicly on the radio, because I'm a real man, I don't let women push me around.

UPDATE: Here's a link with a chance to hear the audio:

Wow. Somehow I missed that news item. It might actually explain a lot about how he's behaved this session if he's sexually frustrated...

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on May 13, 2008 7:18 AM.

Favorite Concert Moments was the previous entry in this blog.

The Extraterrestrial Is My Brother is the next entry in this blog.