Friday Random Top 10

Torii and Johan who? Twins rocking the National League, bring on the Brewers!!!!! Back after a 1 week a Friday Random Top 10 hiatus. Hope you missed me. Here’s your top 10:

1. To be Someone – The Jam
2. Are You Lonesome Tonight – Elvis Presley
3. September Morn’ – Neil Diamond
4. Southern Rock Opera – The Drive By Truckers
5. Afraid of Being Wrong – Husker Du
6. Aginst Th’ Law – Billy Bragg and Wilco
7. Send a Picture of Mother – Johnny Cash
8. Carnival of Sorts – R.E.M.
9. Chasing Heather Crazy – Guided By Voices
10. Aphrodisiac Jacket – The Cult

Weird. Those song titles look like they could make up the chapter names of a James Frey novel. What's your top 10?

The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod's. It works well, but isn't as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that's not an issue, but if you're planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod's larger screen and better browser may be important.

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

At this time it sounds like Drupal is the top blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on June 27, 2008 9:13 AM.

Worried About Gas Prices? Ride Your Bike!! was the previous entry in this blog.

Monday Music List - EW's 100 best albums of the last 25 years is the next entry in this blog.