Which was your favorite John McCain moment this week? Mine was when he was touring the grocery store and a stocker knocked over a display of canned peaches right next him, right in front of the cameras. Talk about your metaphor. With that here's your top 10!
1. 4th Time Around – Bob Dylan
2. Dear Lover – Social Distortion
3. Are You a Hypnotist – Flaming Lips
4. Hesitating Beauty – Billy Bragg and Wilco
5. Dimension – Wolfmother
6. Hooray for Me – Bad Religion
7. Cracklin’ Rosie – Neil Diamond
8. Where There’s Smoke, There’s Fire – Urban Guerrillas
9. I Must Be High – Wilco
10. Broken Home, Broken Heart – Husker Du
I like this list, nothing too obscure but not songs you hear everyday. What’s your Top 10?