New York City

Letterman.jpg

We've been in NYC since Sunday (actually early Monday due to Sun Country's 4 hour delay!) It's hot and muggy which leads to interesting smells but you learn to live with it. As you can see from the picture above we got into a David Letterman show. It was pretty interesting. It's Friday night's show actually and Richard Simmons and Mary Louise Parker are the guests.

Wicked is on the agenda and today is MOMA and the Dali exhibit. Coney Island, the beach, and Harlem too. And George, we are right around the corener from D.B.A so I'll try to check it out (have to get by the Hells Angels who live between me and the bar).

East Village is very busy and lots of people out at all times of the day. Place is changing though as yesterday I went to a Whole Foods Grocery at a place was a nototrious open air drug market in the 80's.

Below is a pic of one of the temporary waterfalls you can see on the East River

101_1046.jpg

Great post, I conceive website owners should larn a lot from this site its really user genial .

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on July 30, 2008 8:32 AM.

Off to NYC!! was the previous entry in this blog.

Back and Ready to Blog is the next entry in this blog.