Sailing on Lake Pepin

101_0936.jpg

Take a beautiful Saturday afternoon with a stiff breeze, throw in a 31-foot sailboat, and a super cool captain, and you've got yourself a wonderful afternoon.

A couple of weeks ago we went sailing on Lake Pepin and experienced all of the above. The captain, Dave Sheridan, is a great guy and regaled us with stories about sailing, Pep(p)ie the Lake Pepin Sea Monster and life on the eastern shore of Lake Pepin/Mississippi River. Plus it was relatively cheap! $50.00 a person for a couple of hours on the lake. Plus we got to steer the ship.

If interested, I highly recommend checking it out. Say hi to Captain Dave for us if you go.

P.S. I hope the two other women in the picture above aren't too upset I included them in this post without their permission. Consider this an apology in the remote chance you come across this blog!

I feel that elected officials need to do more things like this for the people.

My plate is real full and your tryna give me a lot more food, boy what the fuck is wrong wit’ you?!|guruisthebomb|

choice. Anyhow; should you are a young driver and new towards the road life, then you can definitely horn

Hey, Great job! Fantastic site! Thank you for this specific material I had been seeking all Yahoo to be able to locate it!

An interesting discussion is worth comment.I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics.To the next.Cheers

I would really love to guest post on your blog.”`–’

That would reduce the export of European Luxury goods to Russia, as well as it would affect normal trade and certainly would ruin some of the European TNC’s – specialized in trade with Russia.

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on July 1, 2008 10:01 PM.

Monday Music List - EW's 100 best albums of the last 25 years was the previous entry in this blog.

Come And Feel The Feelies is the next entry in this blog.