It’s been welcome week here at the University with lots a kids and their parents in and around campus. The kids have that combination deer-in-the-headlights/I am so excited look while the parents look a little shellshocked, especially as they come out of the bookstore having dumped $300 on books. Speaking of shellshocked, John McCain that nasty headache you have, that’s because Obama took a 2x4, aimed it squarely at your nose and swung.
Here’s your Friday top 10:
1. To Be Myself – Belle and Sebastian
2. Hole in the Ground – Thom Parrott
3. Blue Moon of Kentucky – Elvis Presley
4. Changes – David Bowie
5. Having a Blast – Green Day
6. Ballad of the Green Berets – Hypstrz
7. Summersong – The Decemberists
8. I Shall Be Free #10 – Bob Dylan
9. Wild Flower – The Cult
10. Cold, Cold, Cold – The Handsome Family
Another decent list. What’s your top 10?