I saw John McCain last night on David Letterman and man he sometimes just comes across as kind of a dick. Say what you want about Obama’s experience or Sarah Palin’s stupidity… I am not sure that John McCain would wear well with the American Public over four years. Here’s your Friday Random Top 10:
1. You Are My Sunshine – Johnny Cash
2. Moulty – The Barbarians
3. Days – The Kinks
4. Full Moon, Empty Heart – Belly
5. Sweet Dreams – Patsy Cline
6. Ball and Chain – Janis Joplin
7. Oddfellows Local 151 – R.E.M.
8. Plains of Nebrasky-O – Eric Anderson
9. Donut Shops of Ontario – Washboard Hank
10. If I Told You – Husker Du
Sometimes the Friday Random Top 10s are just gems: I wish I could give the list to everyone so that they could hear what real good music sounds like and radio stations all around the country would take that list and play it on an endless loop. The above is definitely not one of those examples. What’s your top 10?