There was an article in the Strib today from the Washington Post that says those Americans born in the late 1950s and early 1960s are, on average, the dumbest, least successful age cohort since WWII, with 1963 being the nadir. As someone born in 1963, that explains a lot. Definitely need a random top 10 to ease my feeble brain.
1. Louie Go Home – The Hypstrz
2. Downed – Cheap Trick
3. My Father’s House – Bruce Springsteen
4. I Love You Because – Elvis Presley
5. Epistrophy – Thelonious Monk
6. Young Americans – David Bowie
7. Carolyn No – The Beach Boys
8. Living With War – Neil Young
9. Love You More – The Buzzcocks
10. Rusty Cage – Johnny Cash
Nice range there some rockin’ some reflectin.’ Don’t think it wasn’t hard trying to spell Thelonious. What’s your top 10?