LeBron is King

lebron.jpg

LeBron James and the Cleveland Caveliers came to the Target Center last night to take on the woebegone Timberwolves. No surprise with the outcome as LeBron drops 32 points and the Cavs win easily by 23.

Besides elevating himself as the best player on the planet. LeBron James also showed that he is the ultimate ambassador for NBA basketball, the role that Dr. J., Magic, Bird, and Michael used to take on but one that Shaq or Kobe haven’t. LeBron sang Christmas tunes during breaks, shot slick threes, threw no-look passes, and slammed thunderous dunks. LeBron knew the game was never in doubt so took it upon himself to make sure the NBA faithful in the arena at least got their money’s worth for one night.

In one respect it was sad. LeBron and the Cavs had the attitude like this was an exhibition game in a non-NBA market, putting on a show for those who rarely get to see the NBA. The problem is that this description is too close to the truth to be comfortable. On the other hand it’s nice to see LeBron have fun, be entertaining, and give some fans who have suffered greatly over the last couple of years an early Christmas present.

I was at that game and have come to the conclusion that LeBron is simply an unfair advantage. I want a rule passed that says teams that face the Cavs are allowed to have six players on the floor whenever he's in the game. :-)

Its great post. I'd like to thank you for work and wishes to tell to my friend.

Very beneficial publish here. Thank you for sharing your knowledge along with me. I'll easily be rear.

Hiya, I'm really glad I have found this information. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and net and this is actually annoying. A good website with exciting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.

It was fun visiting here. Wishing you a great day! I wish everyone have had a great day.

As I website possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling fantastic , appreciate it for your efforts. You should keep it up forever! Good Luck.

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on December 18, 2008 10:14 AM.

The Death of Bettie Page was the previous entry in this blog.

Friday Random Top 10 is the next entry in this blog.