I had a code for the Leonard Cohen presale but tickets were $175 plus fees for 15th row seats so I just couldn't pull the trigger. I'm gonna kick myself from here to eternity but that's just too much $$$ to see a show. I need a random top 10:
1. Killing an Arab -- The Cure
2. Nothing Compares 2 U -- Prince
3. My Heart -- Neil Young
4. UFO -- The Wedding Present
5. Silver Shorts -- The Wedding Present
6. 8th Street -- Bellwether
7. Get on the Snake -- Soundgarden
8. 16 Blue -- The Replacements
9. Can't Help Falling in Love -- Elvis Presley
10. Sister Ray -- Velvet Underground
Bonus: Returning the Screw -- Fugazi.
Ahhh, that felt better. A nice double hit of the Wedding Present. If there was any justice in the world Bellwether would have been just as big as Ryan Adam and the Cardinals and 8th Street would have been their big breakthrough hit. What's your top 10?