Obama Kicking Ass and Taking Names

On Saturday during his weekly address, President Obama went through a list of new programs he was touting and afterwards he finished by stating:

“I know these steps won’t sit well with the special interests and lobbyists who are invested in the old way of doing business, and I know they’re gearing up for a fight as we speak. My message to them is this: So am I.”
Boy it feels good to have a President not afraid to take these bad boys on and say so publically. For the most part the American public is behind the President, it’s good to see he’s behind us. Now I don’t know if all of what Obama is proposing is going to work. No one knows. The problem is that the 8 years of Republican rule left this country in ruins. Obama’s got to do something and the old way of doing things has got to end. I for one look forward to seeing if it all works.

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on March 3, 2009 1:04 PM.

My Favorite Things -- Matt's Bar was the previous entry in this blog.

Watchmen are Coming!!!! is the next entry in this blog.