Monkey Fighting Snakes

O.k. I get it. You can't say mofo on TV. But "Monkey Fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane?" That's just inspired. Still doesn't top the edited for TV version of The Big Lebowski however. There are tons of howlers in that one.

Another ridiculous one is "The Big Hit" with Lou Diamond Phillips and Mark Wahlberg. It is made even funnier by the fact that there are a lot of full-face closeups when they are cursing, so the dubbing is useless. I'm pretty sure I heard "muffin-baker" and "melon-farmer" in that one.

It's really worth finding examples of the Big Lebowski. How can you top a line like this:

"Do you see what happens when you fight a stranger in the alps?"

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A couple of my blog audience have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on April 23, 2009 8:16 AM.

Outdoor Baseball was the previous entry in this blog.

Friday Random Top 10 is the next entry in this blog.