I've Got My Twins 2010 Twins Tickets

mytix.jpg

We finally got our tickets selected for the inaugural year at Target Field. I will be in Section 324, row 4 for ten games next year and we will not only have an awesome view of the field, but also of the downtown skyline. See above for ticket location.

These are $12 seats but I am extremely happy. Ten games, now we gotta figure out who goes to what game. Should be fun! You better let me know pretty soon if you want to go to a game.

Those look like awesome seats, free, especially for only $12. I can't wait until I have my first chance to see the new ballpark.

Thanks, Free! I just stole this post for my FB page. :-)

how did you get your tickets?

Hands down, Apple's app store wins by a mile. It's a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I'm not sure I'd want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on June 18, 2009 3:28 PM.

Changes to LFAD! was the previous entry in this blog.

Friday Random Top 10 is the next entry in this blog.