Erin Andrews Peep Show Video

erin.jpg

O.k. the title may be a shameless attempt to goose page views but it also leads to an interesting discussion.

Apparently some creep took a video of Erin Andrews -- the uber-hot sideline reporter for ESPN -- undressing in her hotel room. The video was taken through the door peep hole. Apparently (I have not seen the video nor will attempt to find it) one gets an unfiltered view of Andrew's unclad booty. Although if taken through a door peep hole, I can't image that the image quality is really worth the effort searching for it.

Obviously this is just downright creepy. Who would even think about doing something like this? I am not sure if they know the perpetrator but I hope that if they find him (and let's all acknowledge that this is undoubtedly a guy) he goes to prison and Andrews sues his ass for all it's worth.

But I am also worried that this will have a chilling effect on women, especially attractive women, becoming involved in the media. Let's face it Erin Andrews is easy on the eyes and I definitely stand up and take notice when she is at a television sporting event. I don't want her to go away or for others who have the same qualities to not purse this line of work because they are worried about the freaks and creeps. But at the same time I don't want to see her exploited without her permission. (However, if she chooses to do a Maxim spread on her own, that's o.k. in my book)

Unfortunately someone as gorgeous as Erin Andrews gets a lot of attention, much of it piggish, and some critics think that she is only on TV because of her looks. No doubt that plays a part but she is also a pretty competent sideline reporter who takes her job seriously. Let's hope the creeps keep away and the rest of us get to enjoy her attributes from the comfort of our sofa and flat screen LCD television.

I'm with you man. That's just creepy. People like that deserve to get smacked around a bit.

Met enorme snelheid uw motorfiets Wegenbelasting snel uitrekenen Helemaal lijp in de pijp

I feel that elected officials need to do more things like this for the people.

I have wanted to write something like this on my blog and you gave me an idea. Thanks.

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Nice blog, thanks for sharing :)

An engrossing word is worth notice. I guess that you should pen writer on this subject, it power not be a inhibition issue but generally fill are not sufficiency to utter on specified topics. To the next. Cheers like your Erin Andrews Peep Show Video - Lost Forest After Dark.

I got what you signify, thanks for putting up. Woh I am glad to effort this website through google. Thanks For Share Erin Andrews Peep Show Video - Lost Forest After Dark.

I got what you destine, thanks for putting up. Woh I am cheerful to bump this website through google. Thanks For Share Erin Andrews Peep Show Video - Lost Forest After Dark.

I got what you signify, thanks for swing up. Woh I am glad to perceive this website finished google. Thanks For Share Erin Andrews Peep Show Video - Lost Forest After Dark.

Thanks for providing such a great article, it was excellent and very informative. It’s my first time that I visit here. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Thank you.

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.

You have noted very interesting details! ps decent web site.

Erin Andrews Peep Show Video - Lost Forest After Dark I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're incredible! Thanks! your article about Erin Andrews Peep Show Video - Lost Forest After Dark Best Regards Lisa Nick

Erin Andrews Peep Show Video - Lost Forest After Dark I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You're wonderful! Thanks! your article about Erin Andrews Peep Show Video - Lost Forest After Dark Best Regards Cindy Lawrence

Erin Andrews Peep Show Video - Lost Forest After Dark I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks! your article about Erin Andrews Peep Show Video - Lost Forest After Dark Best Regards Veronica Cassetta

Erin Andrews Peep Show Video - Lost Forest After Dark I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks! your article about Erin Andrews Peep Show Video - Lost Forest After DarkBest Regards Yoder

Erin Andrews Peep Show Video - Lost Forest After Dark I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You're incredible! Thanks! your article about Erin Andrews Peep Show Video - Lost Forest After DarkBest Regards Cindy

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on July 21, 2009 10:37 AM.

Walter Cronkite and the Death of Journalism was the previous entry in this blog.

1100 Days is the next entry in this blog.