Confirmed! Matt's Has Best Jucy Lucy

Matt's.jpg

About a year ago I talked about how I thought Matt's Bar Jucy Lucy was the best and only Jucy Lucy in Minneapolis. Some still claim that the 5-8 Club has a better Jucy Lucy. In my mind it really comes down to style. Matt's is old school. There is only one version of a Jucy Lucy and you can order with or without onions, either raw or cooked. So basically you have three versions of the Jucy Lucy. The 5-8 Club has all kinds of Juicy Lucies, with different cheeses and different add-ons. Now this may appeal to some folks, but it isn't a true Jucy Lucy.

Finally the debate has been settled. Last night on the Travel Channel's Food Wars show, Matt's went head to head with the 5-8 Club and after a blind test taste, Matt's won. So there you have it. A reality show on a lower tier cable channel proves that Matt's Jucy Lucy is the best. Can we now end this debate.

I miss those burgers! Having had both, I don't know if I could pick out which one was which - they were both great!

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on March 31, 2010 9:07 AM.

X on David Letterman was the previous entry in this blog.

Target Field's Unsung Hero is the next entry in this blog.