Target Field -- Almost There

I got another private tour of Target Field on a glorious Monday. Here are some cool pics I took.

img_1005.jpg
From the Metropolitan Club

img_1007.jpg
Nice Big Scoreboard

img_1008.jpg
The middle black flagpole came from the old Met Stadium

img_1010.jpg
From the pressbox

img_1012.jpg
The Killer

img_1015.jpg
Celebration sign and downtown skyline

img_1022.jpg

img_1023.jpg
Those last two are the view from my seat

img_1029.jpg
The view from the $375 $275 seats

img_1031.jpg
Welcome to Target Field!!

There are a lot of real nice details throughout the ballpark. I think people are going to be blown away once they get inside. I can't wait.

Nice pictures Free! It is almost like I was there!

Great pics. I've been looking for pics from the Skyline View sections. I have tickets in 324, 326, and 327 so far.

I have to ask - where are your seats at in the pictures where you say it is a view from your season ticket seats?

Thanks!

My seats are in 324 row 4, seats 1-4

No way!

My seats are Section 324, Row 5, seats 1 and 2.

Cool, we have schedule A. Now you know your view. Also the canopy is overhead, protection from rain!

Dean-I need to double check but I think my season tickets are in the same section maybe the row before you. Are you going to the open house on Saturday?

We've got seats 11 & 12 in your row. Can't wait.

Jimmy, thanks for stopping by. Alas I won't be at the open house this weekend. That would be great if you had tix in our section. We are Schedule A in he 40 game plan.

Also sounds like a ton of people in Section 324. Let's make it a rockin' section all year long!!

Hello, Great pictures of Target Field. I wanted to request your permission to use your photos on ballparksofbaseball.com/al/TargetField.htm. We would provide credit to you and your site. Thanks.

Hey Matt, you have my permission. Just give me the credit and send a link!

It looks like it was designed by the same folks that did Safeco Field in Seattle, which is adored by all but the most fervent anti public funding types (and even some of them have come around). Love the Harmon Killebrew pic. I saw him hit a homer against the Pilots in 1969 at ratty old Sicks Stadium. My dad made sure I sat up and paid attention.

I am green with envy.

Is this row covered by the overhang - for when it rains ;)

Me too, tyvm for posting this..

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming as well. Actually your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a good example of it.

My colleague went to this school and encouraged me to look this site.

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on March 16, 2010 6:42 PM.

Nirvana on SNL was the previous entry in this blog.

Alex Chilton 1950-2010 is the next entry in this blog.