Why can't MLB just put in the record books that Galarraga pitched a perfect game with an asterisk about the umps blown call? Leave the box score alone.
1. Mr. Pleasant -- The Kinks
2. Never Talking to You Again -- Husker Du
3. Sopor Joe -- Guided By Voices
4. Always on the Outside -- The 757s
5. Wayfaring Stranger -- Johnny Cash
6. Airlane -- Gary Numan
7. Knee Deep in the Blues -- International Submarine Band
8. To be a Killer -- Wes Houston
9. Teenagers -- Meat Puppets
10. Living With War -- Neil Young
Devil Doll -- Roy Orbison
Bit of a mix here, but lots of old school. What's your top 10?