Do I have to give up my Minnesota cred because I don't like the MN State Fair? Am I missing something or is the fair nothing but a bunch of sweaty people waddling down an extremely congested street stuffing their face with incredibly unhealthy food? Here's a Random Top 10 as I wait for the State Fair police to through me into the gulag:
1. She Belongs to Me -- Bob Dylan
2. Desolation Row -- Bob Dylan
3. Cold Irons Bound -- Bob Dylan
4. Running out of Angels -- Elvis Costello
5. Eldorado -- Neil Young
6. Crushed -- The Wedding Present
7. Keep on the Sunny Side -- The Carter Family
8. Am I Evil -- Metallica
9. Human Touch -- Elvis Costello
10. Yours to Keep -- Guided By Voices
Bonus: Beautiful Noise -- Neil Diamond.
Wow! The incredibly rare Artist consecutive triple shot. I've never had that before. Lots of classic artists in this list. What's your top 10?