Flaming Lips in town on Sunday. I think they should sing the National Anthem at a Twins, Gophers or Vikings game this weekend. Here's a Random Top Ten.
1. David Watts -- The Jam
2. Faraway Eyes -- The Handsome Family
3. Wheels -- The Flying Burrito Brothers
4. Bad Seeds (live) -- Beat Happening
5. Neon Bible -- Arcade Fire
6. Whatcha Drinkin' -- Husker Du
7. The Other Way -- Weezer
8. Rubber Ring -- The Smiths
9. Ideology -- Billy Bragg
10. 3 Year Old Man -- Guided By Voices
Bonus: Bad Boys Get Spanked -- The Pretenders.
That list looks like it was programmed at a College radio station. When I was a Freshman in college me and a friend trashed a dorm room with Bad Boys Get Spanked as the soundtrack. I've always liked that song.