Jim Thome and Target Field on cover of Sports Illustrated. Since then Mauer, Thome, Hardy, and Rausch hurt, Twins lose a bunch of games looking the Cleveland Indians, and a new billboard goes up in the plaza, much to the consternation of the Twins and the City. And who says there's no SI jinx? Looks like we need a Friday Top 10...
1. Newark Wilder -- Pavement
2. Dumb Dumb Dumb -- Teenage Fanclub
3. Corduroy -- The Wedding Present
4. Out Of The Picture -- Son Volt
5. Today -- Smashing Pumpkins
6. I Found Someone/Why Do You Do Me/I Want You So Bad -- James Brown
7. Nausea -- X
8. Ashamed Of Myself -- The Blasters
9. Golden Years -- David Bowie
10. Wonderboy -- The Kinks
Bonus: Remote Control -- The Clash
Nice mix of old and new. What's your top 10?