Crappy play, Mauer injured, lousy pitching, removed trees, higher prices, bad in-stadium music. Now Harmon dying. Can anything else go wrong with the Twins this year? Let's get to a top 10, maybe that will change the karma.
1. Idiot Wind -- Bob Dylan
2. Mommy -- The Suburbs
3. Girl Talk -- Elvis Costello
4. Blank Generation -- Richard Hell & the Voidoids
5. Postcard -- The Suburbs
6. Bridge Over Troubled Water -- Simon and Garfunkel
7. The Sprawl -- Sonic Youth
8. Love and Marriage -- Frank Sinatra
9. Liked It A Lot -- Charlie Pickett
10. Believe -- The Chemical Brothers
Bonus: Comfortably Numb -- Luther Wright and the Wrongs
Boy it would be easy to write a story with these song titles wouldn't it. What's your top 10?