Recently in Everyday Life Category

A Photo a Day Keeps the Boredom Away Part 9

This is a photo from a walk down by the Mississippi River that I edited a little.
DSC_0028_2.JPG

The next photo is Ari Herstand, a newer Minnesotan artist, performing on the St. Paul campus mall area on April 30, 2010. (phone quality)
Ari Herstand.jpg

I discovered this band, Owl City, before he became rather popular and played on the radio. Which is one reason why it's fun to find out about upcoming artists, especially Minnesotan artists, then being able to see them in person. This concert was May 1, 2010.
DSC_0043.jpg

A Photo a Day Keeps the Boredom Away Part 8

These first two pictures represent To Write Love on Her Arms day (TWLOHA).
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002a.JPG

I like to doodle, draw and color. Music lyrics and quotes inspire me. This is a combination of all of those things.
DSC_0011.JPG

A Photo a Day Keeps the Boredom Away Part 7

I toook a picture of my eye because I find eyes rather interesting, pretty and intricate because everyone's eyes are different and the irises have intricate designs and different colors in them. Eyes just interest me in a way that's kind of hard to explain.
DSC_0002_2.JPG

This is a picture of a Twins game that I went to at Target Field.
106_4657.JPG

This is a picture of the Mat Kearney concert I went to with one of my friends for the U of M 'lend a hand hear the band'.
106_4679.JPG

A Photo a Day Keeps the Boredom Away Part 6

Here are some of my photoshop projects of photos that I have taken and edited.
Keys & ID.jpg
PurpleFlower1.jpg
WaterColorMoi.jpg

A Photo a Day Keeps the Boredom Away Part 5

So I love music and find concerts fun and exciting because of the loud music and the entertaining performer. This photo is from the Black Eyed Peas concert on March 22, 2010. DSC_0139.JPG
This is a photo of the road that goes by Loring Park in Minneapolis.
DSC_0003a.jpg
Squirrels. Anyone who is ever on the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus has seen plenty of them.
DSC_0009.JPG

A Photo a Day Keeps the Boredom Away Part 4

Over spring break I decided to enjoy the weather by being outside in my backyard, the sculpture garden and the Como conservatory.
DSC_0002a.jpg
DSC_0300.JPG
DSC_0140.JPG

A Photo a Day Keeps the Boredom Away Part 3

It's important to hold on to the ones you love and care about.
DSC_0067.JPG

There's an interesting story behind this duck that's too long to type.
DSC_0077.jpg

So I love flowers, purple and when questionable shots turn out rather nicely.
DSC_0189.JPG

A Photo a Day Keeps the Boredom Away Part 2

I have a habit of doodling. Whether there's a purpose or it's just plain mindless.
DSC_0002.JPG

I have a love for music and tend to play music off of my iTunes on my computer. Turns out my cat loves music too.
DSC_0003.jpg

Bubbles. It's actually rather hard to take a good picture of a bubble.
DSC_0041.JPG

A Photo a Day Keeps the Boredom Away Part 1

This photo I took at the sculpture garden and it represents that I love taking photos and I also love flowers. DSC_0212.jpg

This photo was taken when Target Field was open to the public. You can see the infield and downtown Minneapolis. 102_4518.JPG

I love my computer so I can keep in touch with friends, listen to music, store my photos, photoshop and much more.
DSC_0023.jpg

Autobiography

This image includes three images taken in my dorm room of me reading (I have a lot of reading for school and I enjoy pleasure reading), on my laptop (I like keeping in touch with people via the internet, listening to music and of course there's always homework to be done) and drawing/doodling (I enjoy doodling and drawing, but it also incorporates the homework of a college student)
T & I - Me x3 **.jpg

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Everyday Life category.

From the Beginning is the next category.