« American Archives Month | Main | The Students of CBI Sound Off »

Chat Issues

It seems as though we might be having some technical difficulties with the chat software. Either Arvid or I should be on as CBI Archivist all day, but sometimes it seems to take a minute after you get on the site for it to register that we're online. Be patient for a couple seconds and the message should switch to "CBI Archivist is online," and you should be able to IM us. Sorry! Let me know if you've tried unsuccessfully to get in touch through chat and what the problem was.

I was a graduate of contorl data institute in 1980. when trying to locate the school. charles babbage institute is where the records are. I'm trying to get a copy of my computer technology certification

Thanks a good deal! I truly enjoyed reading this.Looking through these posts and the information you've provided I can appreciate that I still have a lot of things to learn. I will keep reading and keep re-visiting.