« Colloquium Canceled | Main | Information Age »

Closings

Anyone planning a research visit should be aware that December 24 and 25 and January 1 are university holidays and that we will be closed. Also, Andersen Library will be closed to the public on December 31.

Finally, our extended Thursday hours will be on hiatus during the semester break, but will resume starting in late January.

I was wondering if mark dimunation has an email address or where I could find out about a little big book bible of "the first book of MOSES, written inside, it was given to a friend in 1861, leather bound with brass clasp. Presented to Nicholas Lennherr? hard to read last to letter in last name....ty in advance for any suggestions of where to look this up...............joe bender

Mr. Dimunation works at the Library of Congress, so I imagine that you could go to its website (www.loc.gov) to find his email address. Thanks for the comment.