« Movement and the Emergence of Mind | Main | Six Degrees: The Science of a Connected Age »

Embodiment

I just found this other quote from Bonnie that might be helpful and interesting

"Visualization is the process by which the brain imagines aspects of the body and informs the body that it exists. In this process,there is a director or guide...

Somatization is the process by which the kinesthetic (movement) and tactile (touch) sensory systems inform the body that it exists. In this process there is a witness--an inner awareness of the process...

Embodiment is the awareness of the cells of themselves. It is a direct experience. There are no intermediary steps or translations. There is no guide. Ther is no witness. there is the fully knonw consciouness of the experienced moment initiated from the cells themselves. In this instance, the brain is the last to know. there is complete knowing . There is peaceful comprehension. Out ot this embodiment process emerges feeling, thinking, witnessing, understanding. The source of this process is love."

I am not going to try to explain anymore, but I thought some of you might find this interesting.