We do not believe that our literature review process will necessarily uncover all articles or chapters relevant to the features of effective early childhood programs under review on the FEECP website. If you believe that there is an article or chapter that would be important to include in our summaries, we ask that you read the following criteria and if the article or chapter meets those criteria, then send us the information requested below.
Criteria for including articles on the FEECP website:
- Be published in a peer-reviewed journal or in an edited booked
- Identify the element as a point of interest and be an independent variable
- Measure child outcomes - academic/cognitive, social-emotional, intelligence
- Relate the element to the child outcomes
- Age of children at time of intervention is prenatal to five
- If those criteria are met, then please submit the following information:
- A description of the sample (type, age and n)
- Child outcome type (Social, Academic, General)
- A brief description of the intervention/study - 1-2 sentences
- A brief description of the main findings that are relevant to the element - 2-3 bullet points
- Description of the research design
- A copy of the article or chapter and/or the reference
If the FEECP Editorial Board believes the article is relevant to the element, we will include it on the website.