University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

My new home. Roma, Italia

IMG_0472.JPG
After months of planning and much anticipation, I am here in Rome, Italy studying abroad for my third time.  I arrived here almost two weeks ago and have been adjusting pretty well. The picture on the left is of my condo that I share with 7 other girls in my program. We have one whole side of the second floor, and lucky for me, I have a spacious single room. My roommates are all from different states (California, Arizona, Indiana, and Pennsylvania).

IMG_0521.JPG

The is a picture of Global Campus CEA- where all my classes are held. It's a beautiful villa that is located two minutes from my condo. Although my study abroad program is considered to be an outside program, all of my credits transfer and fulfill my major and liberal education requirements.

Thumbnail image for IMG_0523.JPG

This is a beautiful garden right next to school where I like to study for classes. Like I mentioned above all of my classes are relevant to all of my courses. Here is a list of what I'm taking:

Beginning Italian

International Marketing 

Business Ethics and Global Management 

Social History of Italian Mafia 

The Culture of Food and Wine in Italian Society 

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.