University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Europe Travel

Hello readers, it has been quite sometime since I last blogged. I've been having way too much fun in Italy and Europe in general to keep up with writing, and I apologize for that. Since my last entry, I have traveled to 8 countries in Europe and 4 cities in Italy. With traveling just about every weekend, taking 5 classes, and trying to explore Rome as much as I can, I feel very busy here and time is cruising by. Here are some of the places that I've been to since my last blog entry:

Pompeii, Sorrento, Naples, & Capri, Italy

Prague, Czech Republic

Corfu, Greece

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Brussels, Belgium

Dublin, Ireland

London, England

Budapest, Hungary

Munich, Germany

Since I have less than a month here, I am only traveling for one more weekend to go to Florence and Venice. Beyond that, I am taking advantage of every second I have in Rome by continuing to explore. I truly can't believe that this adventure is coming to an end soon.

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.