University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Looking forward to next semester!

Coming back to Minnesota from Rome will be bitter-sweet. There is a part of me that is dreading the day that I have leave this magical place, but there is also another part of me that is excited to see all of the people and things I have missed over the past couple of months. Another reason why I'm looking forward to next semester is because I will be studying abroad for my 4th time in South Africa over winter break. A week and half after I get back from Rome, I will be headed towards Capte Town with 20 or so other students from the University of Minnesota. I am beyond excited for this program; as I have heard from past participants that it is a life changing global seminar. 

Additionally, I will be taking my last couple of classes before I graduate this May.

Here are the classes that I will be taking:

-Women in Leadership
-Intro. to Project Management 
-Intro. to Under-educated Adult 
-Diversity in the Workplace
-Societies of the Future

College of Education & Human Development
cehd@umn.edu | 612-626-9252 | 104 Burton Hall, 178 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2009 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.