Attention Graduate Students: Sorority seeking Chapter House Advocate!
Beta of Clovia, a cooperative living house and sorority on the Saint Paul Campus of the University of Minnesota, is seeking a live-in Chapter House Advocate for the 2010-2011 academic year. The Chapter House Advocate serves in a guiding and supporting role for the members of Beta of Clovia. The position is not a professional house counselor, house director or house mother.
• Possess an understanding of college-aged students
• Be emotionally mature and able to assume responsibility and authority
• Demonstrate good communication, facilitation, and team skills
• Be able to live full time in the Sorority house during the full term of the contract
• Be, or become, familiar with the University of Minnesota programs and activities
• Have experience in a group or cooperative living situation such as a dormitory, resident advisor, camp counselor, sorority, etc.
• Desire to be involved with the activities of the Sorority
Room and board is provided during the term of the contract. Includes private, furnished, air-conditioned room with Internet access, off-street parking, laundry, all utilities (except phone) and three meals per day when school is in session. An optional private phone line is available at your expense.
For further information or to request an application, contact:
Beta of Clovia Alumnae Association