Heilicher Minneapolis Jewish Day School- hiring
K-8 independent school in Minneapolis is seeking candidates for FT employment with strong collaborative skills, desire in program development, initiative, creativity and drive to work with students with school-based mental health concerns in an innovative, new program.
• Experience teaching students with social and emotional needs in a variety of settings
• Experience implementing social, emotional and educational student supports
• Ability to lead training sessions for educators and parents
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Masters degree and 5+ years experience working with students with emotional needs, therapeutic background a plus.
E-mail cover letter, resume and writing sample to:
Ray Levi, Head of School
Heilicher Minneapolis Jewish Day School
DEADLINE: JULY 19