Private Nanny Position Available (16+ hours/wk)
Help manage family's evening routine, ensuring the children's needs are met during this busy time of day.
- 4 pm - 8 pm. Monday - Thursday
- Aid in supervision of physical, safety and nutritional needs of children ages 2 years and 6 months.
- Light cooking and household management activities.
- Help create a fun, playful, and nurturing environment.
- Occasional scheduling flexibility to support work-related schedule of parents
- Support family values that emphasize:
Nurturing, Positive attitude, Independence, Listening and cooperation, Adherence to rules and gentle discipline
Position would ideally begin on Monday, August 30, 2010.
Sarita T. Finnie