Abacus In-Home Tutoring
TUTORS NEEDED: Abacus In-Home Tutoring (Minneapolis/St Paul)
Looking for a rewarding part-time job? Become a tutor with us!
Abacus In-Home Tutoring is an approved provider of supplemental educational services (SES) in Minnesota and we are currently seeking qualified part-time tutors! Tutors will be providing math and reading instruction to students ranging from kindergarten through 12th grade. We offer one-on-one tutoring to students who need it most in the place most convenient to them--their home!
We ask that our tutors have previous tutoring/teaching experience and a minimum of an Associate's degree. Bilingual is a plus! Tutors must agree to a background check at minimum.
Job Duties Include:
- Providing instruction and assignments aligned with the student's learning plan
- Making parent contacts to arrange weekly schedule and to provide progress reports
- Administering assessments
- Submitting required progress reports and paperwork to supervisor weekly
- Communicating regularly with parents and supervisor
- Representing Abacus in meetings/fairs
If you are passionate about education and enjoy making a difference in the lives of students, apply today!
Please email your resume AND complete an online application at www.abacusinhometutoring.com. (Click on the "Become a Tutor" tab; in the comments section of the application, please include the district/county you are applying to work in).
Thank you for your interest!
Location: Minneapolis/St Paul