Wales House Assistant Manager
Wales House, a well established U of M area guest house, is looking for a grad student/couple to assist with the management and running of a family owned and operated business.
Duties to be shared with owners include:
- assisting with setting out guest breakfast
- light housekeeping including laundry, occasional room cleaning
- occasionally checking in and assisting new guests.
- have a somewhat flexible schedule to be on-call some weeknights and weekends
- enjoy being around and helping people from all over the world.
Room provided with reduced rent, can be furnished by owners if needed, and all utilities, wifi, free parking, etc. are included. Lots of perks! Location is excellent (on east Bank),
3 minute walk to campus.
If interested, please call Kelly Carver at 612-209-7529.