CEHD Career Services: Family Social Science & Youth Studies Employer Recruitment Event: 2/16
CEHD Career Services will be hosting our Family Social Science & Youth Studies Employer Recruitment Event this spring in McNeal Hall Atrium on Wednesday, February 16th.
Employers will be on-campus to promote their organizations, jobs and internships within the non-profit, government and social service sector.
FSOS & Youth Studies Recruitment Event
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
McNeal Hall Atrium
1. Richfield Family Services
3. MN Reading & Math Corps
4. Project Footsteps
6. Lutheran Social Services of MN
7. Planned Parenthood of MN
8. Minnesota Women's Consortium
9. Project for Pride in Living
10. Big Brothers & Big Sisters of the Greater Twin Cities
11. Children's Home Society & Family Services
12. St. Paul Parks & Recreation- City Wide Team
CEHD career services will be at the event to market their resources and information.
*Please remember to come prepared with your current resume*
Request for accommodations? Please contact Angie Soderberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 612-626-7432