MN Twins hiring for a Ballpark Operations Assistant
The MN Twins currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Ballpark Operations Assistant. A full job description, including functions and qualifications, is listed below. Interested EXTERNAL applicants should apply online via www.twinsbaseball.com/jobopportunities. INTERNAL applicants please apply via the internal job board link located on the HR Intranet site (http://twinsksvr/) or the ADP self service portal (contact me if you do not know your internal login, please do not set up a new account). Please contact me with any questions or if you have any referrals. Thank you!
BALLPARK OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
* Assist Ballpark Operations management staff in administrating gameday employee scheduling, payroll, and communications.
* Perform 'help desk' functions for seasonal employees needing assistance with online scheduling, ADP employee self-service, employment paperwork/forms, and general questions.
* Staff the Ballpark Operations reception desk during regular business hours.
* Provide support for the Event Security Manager by performing administrative functions during regular business hours.
* Create monthly reports for tracking event and security costs.
* Assist Office Services Manager with daily office operations and shipping.
* Other administrative duties as assigned
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written communications.
* Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office products are required; desktop publishing and/or HR system experience is a plus.
* Previous customer service skills and/or experience in an office setting is preferred.