On-Campus Interview with the MN Timberwolves!
System Operations Intern (Basketball Operations)
The MN Timberwolves is seeking Operator Interns once the season commences. Candidates will be trained to use a new advanced multimedia system for following and documenting the players.
The SportVU system utilizes two operators who are responsible for the following tasks. Operators should be available one hour prior to the game, during the game and 10-30 minutes after the game. Requirements for the operators are minimal but should include a basic knowledge of computers and of NBA players. The tasks for the internship include:
Operator 2 (Intern Opportunity)
· Assisting Operator 1 with the pre-game calibration tasks for the system
· Setting tracking checkpoints throughout the game and approving the
system's player identifications within the checkpoints
· Answering system queries about player identifiers
· Assisting Operator 1 with any substitutions throughout the game
· Passion for working within the NBA gaining field related experience
· Ability to attend over 40 games throughout the season
· Current student within Sports Management, Business Marketing, or related major
· Experience working with technology is preferred, but not required
Please review the complete job description in GoldPASS, job ID# 68181. Then submit your resume and cover letter through GoldPASS to on-campus interview ID# 2175
Interviews will be held on Thursday, October 13th from 12:00pm-4:00pm for selected candidates
Fall on-campus interview schedules are available now! Check GoldPASS to view the many internship opportunities and full-time positions for recent graduates that are available through on-campus interviews. Visit the 'On-Campus Interviews' section on GoldPASS regularly as new schedules are added daily!
Questions? Request for accommodations? Please contact Angie Soderberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 612.626.7432