The following positions are open for application:
- Academic Superintendent Office - Coordinator, No Child Left Behind (Formerly known as Coordinator, District Support Services) - 1.0, 44 wks (Repost)
- Broadway at Longfellow - TAPPP - Family Learning Child Care Worker - 40 hrs/wk, 41 wks
- Human Resources - TOSA - Professional Assistance and Review (PAR) Mentor Pool, 1.0 FTE, 38 wks/yr (extending closing date)
- Nellie Stone Johnson - Associate Educator, 40 hrs/wk, 41 wks/yr
- Pillsbury - Office Assistant (formerly Clerk Typist II), 30 hrs/wk, 45 wks
For accessing the Employment Application:
Go to the Minneapolis Public Schools homepage: www.mpls.k12.mn.us Click on "Careers", Click on Online Employment Application, Click on Log in (located in the upper right-hand corner), Click on Not Registered Yet? Sign up here. Then, click on view/Apply for position.
NOTE: At the completion of interviews, Principals and Managers will contact Human Resources with their selection(s). However, only Human Resources can make a job offer!