Group Ticket Sales & Service Representative
MN Twins is currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Group Ticket Sales & Service Representative. A full job description, including functions and qualifications, is listed below. Interested EXTERNAL applicants should apply online via www.twinsbaseball.com/jobopportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Prospects, identifies and secures new group sales business and new season ticket business in order to achieve prescribed ticket and revenue objectives.
· Maximizes new sales opportunities through constant and consistent sales/prospecting techniques.
· Provides consistent and superior customer service in all dealings with existing and prospective customers.
· Adheres to the established policies and procedures in performing all account creation, invoicing, payment, ticket printing and distribution functions.
· Adheres to the established policies and procedures in utilizing CRM solution and any other technology-based tools.
· Maintains strong, cooperative inter/intra-departmental relationships.
· Participates in various sales promotions, events, and existing/potential client entertainment activities, as required.
· Cooperates in collecting and forwarding any premium seat, sponsorship, advertising, and team promotions leads to supervisor.
· Maintains and is able to produce on a regular basis accurate reports regarding sales, service, appointments and other activities.
· Works in conjunction with the entire Ticket Sales & Service team to uphold the mandates of the department regarding sales & service goals and objectives.
· Assists with game day operations as required.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience & Abilities
· Prior experience working for a professional sports franchise is preferred.
· Prior group ticket sales and account management experience, including direct sales presentations and telephone sales, is preferred.
· Excellent relationship building and people skills, with the ability to interact effectively with internal and external clients at all levels within the organization.
· Superior communication and presentation skills, with the confidence and ability to deliver persuasive presentations.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products
· A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
· Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines.
· Assertive, confident, persistent and results-oriented.
· Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· While looking to succeed personally, you must be able and interested in supporting a team environment and adhering to the Ticket Sales & Service department's objectives, goals and mandates.
· Familiarity with event ticketing system and CRM system a plus.
· Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
· Able to lift and carry boxes & promotional equipment weighing as much as 50 pounds
· Must be able to walk steps to visit fans during games
· Must be able to work in a seated position for majority of work day
· Must be able to be productive utilizing a computer keyboard and telephone
· Must be able to be productive in an work environment where the noise level can be high at times