Season Ticket Sales & Service Representative for the MN Twins
Season Ticket Sales & Service Representative
As a member of the Ticket Sales & Service department of a Major League Baseball (MLB) franchise, this position is primarily responsible for securing new full and partial season ticket sales for the organization as well as delivering superior customer service to season ticket holders in order to maximize yearly renewal and account maximization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Prospects, identifies and secures new full & partial season ticket business and new group sales business in order to achieve prescribed ticket & revenue objectives.
· Maximizes new sales opportunities through constant and consistent sales/prospecting techniques as well as effective B2B and B2C sales calls and presentations.
· Services and manages assigned season and group accounts in order to achieve prescribed retention and account maximization objectives.
· Provides consistent and superior customer service in all dealings with existing and prospective customers.
· Adheres to the established policies and procedures in performing all account creation, invoicing, payment, ticket-printing and distribution functions.
· Adheres to the established policies and procedures in utilizing CRM solution and any other technology-based tools.
· Maintains strong, cooperative inter/intra-departmental relationships.
· Participates in various sales promotions, events, and existing/potential client entertainment activities, as required.
· Cooperates in collecting and forwarding any premium seat, sponsorship, advertising, and team promotions leads to supervisor.
· Maintains and is able to produce on a regular basis accurate reports regarding sales, service, appointments and other activities.
· Works in conjunction with the entire Ticket Sales & Service team to uphold the mandates of the department regarding sales & service goals and objectives.
· Assists with game day operations as required.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience & Abilities
· Prior sales experience working for a professional sports franchise is preferred.
· Prior ticket sales and account management experience, including direct sales presentations and telephone sales, is preferred.
· Excellent relationship building and people skills, with the ability to interact effectively with internal and external clients at all levels within the organization.
· Superior communication and presentation skills, with the confidence and ability to deliver persuasive presentations.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products
· A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
· Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines.
· Assertive, confident, persistent and results-oriented.
· Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· While looking to succeed personally, you must be able and interested in supporting a team environment and adhering to the Ticket Sales & Service department's objectives, goals and mandates.
· Familiarity with event ticketing system and CRM system a plus.
· Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
· Able to lift and carry boxes & promotional equipment weighing as much as 50 pounds
· Must be able to walk steps to visit fans during games
· Must be able to work in a seated position for majority of work day
· Must be able to be productive utilizing a computer keyboard and telephone
· Must be able to be productive in an work environment where the noise level can be high at times
Interested EXTERNAL applicants should apply online via www.twinsbaseball.com/jobopportunities.