Exploring Interests & Majors Fair
DATE: Wednesday, February 29, 2012
TIME: 10 am to 2 pm
LOCATION: Coffman Union, Great Hall
CONTACT INFO: Chris Buckley, CLA Career Services, 612.624.7577, email@example.com
At the event, students will be able to do the following:
· Learn about U of M majors.
· Get help from U of M advisers and career counselors.
· Take a short quiz to assess their interests, and then use the results to as a guide for potential majors.
· Explore campus resources and ways to get involved in things that interest them.
· Learn about national and international study programs.
All students are welcome, and they do not need to register in advance to attend.