Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce: Member Relations Coordinator position
[Member Relations Coordinator]
The Member Relations Coordinator's primary function is to increase member loyalty by building and maintaining positive relationships with current members across the 11-county region. Success will be measured by the percentage of companies that renew their Chamber membership.
The Member Relations Coordinator shall report to the President.
• Act as a Chamber resource, providing information about member benefits, discounts, and programs that enhance the membership experience.
• Meet with members and develop individual involvement strategies based on their business needs
• Develop and implement retention program
• Coordinate Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting events
• Promote and administer the ConnectForLunch program
• Coordinate past due billing cycle meetings
• Ensure member dues are paid on a timely basis
• Attend and assist with all Meet the Chamber Programs
• Manage all aspects of the Minneapolis Ambassador committee and assist with Bloomington Ambassadors as requested
• Attend Chamber events to assist with staffing needs and build rapport with members
• Complete any and all tasks as designated by the President
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills (i.e. active listener, creative problem solver)
• Ability to interact with a variety of businesspeople, community leaders, and elected officials
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects efficiently
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
• College degree or equivalent in business administration, communications or other business related field
• Sales experience preferred, Chamber of Commerce or Association experience a plus
• Experience with volunteer management
• Able to attend events outside of normal business hours (before 8:00 a.m. and after 5:00 p.m.)
• Working knowledge of social media platforms, especially Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
• Knowledge of Membership Partner and Accrinet software a plus
• Position requires travel throughout the metro area.
• Business professional attire required
• Ability to lift 25 pounds
The above describes the essential functions of the job and are not to be considered a detailed description of every duty of the position. The requirements of the job and the text of this job description are subject to change without notice and at the sole discretion of the Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce.
To apply visit www.minneapolischamber.org