MN Twins hiring a PT Coordinator for Ticket Sales & Services
We are currently accepting applications for the part-time positions of Coordinator, Ticket Sales and Service. A full job description, including functions and qualifications, is listed below. Interested
EXTERNAL applicants should apply online via www.twinsbaseball.com/jobopportunities.
INTERNAL applicants please apply via the internal job board link located on the HR Intranet site (http://twinsksvr/) or the ADP self service portal (contact me if you do not know your internal login, please do not set up a new account). Please contact me with any questions or if you have any referrals. Thank you!
Ticket Sales and Service Coordinator (Part-Time)
As a member of the Ticket Sales & Service department of a Major League Baseball (MLB) franchise, this position is primarily responsible for supporting the efforts of the full-time sales & service staff in an effort to assist the department in achieving sales and service goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Support department's service efforts by performing non- customer facing duties on behalf of assigned sales & service representative. These duties include, but are not limited to order processing, customer recovery assistance, database entry (ticket system & CRM), monitoring & answering phone queues, special TSS project assistance and distribution of customer benefits.
· Support department's acquisition efforts by performing lead generation and sales qualification duties with the intent of providing these qualified leads to assigned sales & service representative for closing. In addition, this position will also perform other sales support duties which include but are not limited to: order processing, invoicing, ticket distribution, sales collateral distribution, database entry (ticket system and CRM), monitoring & answering phone queues and special TSS project assistance.
· Provide overflow phone coverage assistance to organization's call center during high-volume on-sales and other team initiatives.
· Provides consistent and superior customer service in all dealings with existing and prospective customers.
· Adheres to the established policies and procedures in performing all account creation, invoicing, payment, ticket-printing and distribution functions.
· Adheres to the established policies and procedures in utilizing CRM solution.
· Maintains strong, cooperative inter/intra-departmental relationships.
· Participates in various sales promotions, events, and existing/potential client entertainment activities, as required.
· Works in conjunction with the entire Ticket Sales & Service team to uphold the mandates of the department regarding sales & service goals and objectives.
· Assists with game day operations as required.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience & Abilities
· Prior sales and or customer service experience preferred.
· Prior account management experience is preferred.
· Excellent relationship building and people skills, with the ability to interact effectively with internal and external clients at all levels within the organization.
· Superior communication skills,
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products
· A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
· Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines.
· Assertive, confident, persistent and results-oriented.
· Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· While looking to succeed personally, you must be able and interested in supporting a team environment and adhering to the Ticket Sales & Service department's objectives, goals and mandates.
· Familiarity with event ticketing system a plus.
· Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.