Human Resources Staffing Specialist -Hennepin County
The Human Resources Department seeks a motivated individual with exceptional communication skills and computer aptitude to join our Human Resources team as a Staffing Specialist.
The HR Staffing Division coordinates the recruitment, hiring and selection processes for the County. Staffing Specialists manage the posting and recruitment processes for vacancies across the County and lead specialized human resources projects and programs.
Best Qualified Candidates will have:
· A bachelor's degree or higher in human resources, business or public administration, communication or closely related.
· Staffing or recruiting experience in a Human Resources environment (public sectorpreferred).
· Advanced skill in computer applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Explorer, Lotus Notes or comparable programs; experience with HR technology such as the applicant tracking system NeoGov and PeopleSoft.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication based on audience and format (e.g. in person, email, letters, manuals, presentation, etc.)
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously; ability to delegate work appropriately to assigned team support specialist and work within a team environment.
Hennepin County offers impressive benefits that include: comprehensive health and wellness package, employee discounts,retirement preparation and saving plans, various insurance protection, family benefits, tuition reimbursement, and more.
To view the complete posting online and access the online application process, visit our website at www.hennepin.jobs. The position is open until 5 p.m. Friday, September 14, 2012.